Re: [igraph] Edges and nodes attributes in python

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Edges and nodes attributes in python
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:39:58 +0100

Also, you can update the attributes of an entire vertex/edge sequence in a similar way. E.g., to set all the vertex attributes of a graph g at once:

g.vs["color"] = ["red", "green", "blue"]     # assuming that you have 3 vertices

This also works for subsets:

g.vs[0:5]["color"] = ["red", "green", "blue", "yellow", "black"]

or selections:

g.vs.select(_degree_gt=10)["color"] = "red"

In the latter case, one selects the vertices with a degree greater than 10 and then assigns a red color to all of them.

Sent with Sparrow