[igraph] help

From: Mehdi Azaouzi
Subject: [igraph] help
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:14:48 +0100

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Azaouzi Mahdi, a graduate in computer science; and I am working in the field of mining "Indexing graph database".
I have read the article: "iGraph: A Framework for Comparisons of Disk Based Graph Indexing Techniques"; and I found it very interesting.

I got the source code of "iGraph". But I found a problem in the phase of Toy , at the program "GCode" (\\ Bin\Win32\Debug\GCode.exe) he displays this message " this application failed to start because tbbmalloc_proxy_debug.dll was not found. reinstalling the application may fix this problem ".

I hope you use the source code of iGraph http://www.igraph.or.kr, I have a small question, I also hope that you have simulated the source code, I download it but it does not run the simulation. My question, are you a "help" for this code? Where as you simulate? How you compared the various instructions presented in this code? How to read the test file?

If it is possible and if you have a Help that explains the instructions and the simulation and the entry of this code, please send them to me?

I made all my effort to correct this error and start the application but I failed and I did not know the solution, if you can help me and thank you very much in advance for your precious time; and I hope that you address my request.

Sincerely Yours,
Azaouzi Mahdi
Gradute student
DCS