[igraph] A question about shortest.paths {igraph}

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: [igraph] A question about shortest.paths {igraph}
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:22:17 +0300

Hello,

I would like to compute all the geodesic paths among all n vertices of
a graph g and I have two questions:

I understand that running

> get.shortest.paths(g, i, 1:n)

gives all the geodesics from vertex i to all n vertices of the graph.
However, running something like

> get.shortest.paths(g, 1:n, 1:n)

does not work.

1. Is there a way to get all geodesics together at once, instead of
running get.shortest.paths(g, i, 1:n) separately n times?

2. Since, in my data, vertices have an attribute (say, taking values
1, 2, 3, ...), is it possible to filter out from the outcome of the
previous computations only those geodesics which contain at least one
intermediary vertex taking a particular value of the attribute? And
how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to give me.

--Moses