Re: [igraph] Python's Graph.write_x producing empty files

From: Alacast
Subject: Re: [igraph] Python's Graph.write_x producing empty files
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:21:45 +0100

Hi again, all. Does anyone have thoughts on what could be causing these files to be written without actually including any data on the network?

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Alacast <address@hidden> wrote:
This is a Red Hat Linux 4.1.2-51 server, 64 bit. The examples I gave were on ipython with the -pylab setting. I've retested with plain Python, and it's the same story. The python versions I've tested are:
2.7.2
2.7.4 (Enthought distribution, version 7.3-1)

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Jeff,

> All of these produce empty files, instead of something with information on the graph g. What am I doing wrong?
Theoretically you are doing everything right, so I'm guessing that this is a platform-specific issue. What operating system are you using and which version of Python? Is it a 32-bit or a 64-bit machine?