Re: [igraph] Python's Graph.write_x producing empty files

From: Alacast
Subject: Re: [igraph] Python's Graph.write_x producing empty files
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:53:03 +0100

Good idea!

>>> g.write_pajek(sys.stdout)
*Vertices 3
*Edges
1 2
2 3
>>> g.write(sys.stdout, format='net')
*Vertices 3
*Edges
1 2
2 3
>>> g.write(sys.stdout, format='graphml')
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<graphml xmlns="http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns"
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns
         http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns/1.0/graphml.xsd">
<!-- Created by igraph -->
  <graph id="G" edgedefault="undirected">
    <node id="n0">
    </node>
    <node id="n1">
    </node>
    <node id="n2">
    </node>
    <edge source="n0" target="n1">
    </edge>
    <edge source="n1" target="n2">
    </edge>
  </graph>
</graphml>

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Just out of curiosity: can you try whether g.write_pajek(sys.stdout) works or not?