Re: [igraph] version doubt

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] version doubt
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:19:55 -0400

Hi,

no, they are not compatible. igraph 0.6 indexes vertices and edges
from 1, whereas 0.5.x indexes vertices and edges from zero. It is most
likely that your code needs to be updated. There were other changes as
well.

If you want to keep using your code, you can use the igraph0 package,
which is the same as igraph 0.5.x. This way you can also install
version 0.6 and use it for new code.

Note, however, that using both packages at the same time is tricky
because the function names are mostly the same, and some of the
generic functions defined in version 0.6. So double check your results
if you need to load both packages at the same time.