[igraph] Minimal edge cut sets in undirected graphs

From: Louis Aslett
Subject: [igraph] Minimal edge cut sets in undirected graphs
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:25:09 +0100

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for the igraph R package, I continue to enjoy using it a lot lately!  I've one problem at the moment which involves computing the collection of minimal edge cut sets between two vertices for an undirected graph.  The R function stMincuts does the same thing for directed graphs.  Is there any means of using igraph to do this in the undirected case?

All the best,

Louis