Re: [igraph] plot vertexes with different sizes

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: [igraph] plot vertexes with different sizes
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:24:19 -0400

> * Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> [2012-09-28 01:01:46 +0200]:
>
>> I have a numeric vertex attribute and I want the size of the vertex
>> circle to reflect that attribute.
>> How do I do that?
>
> plot(g, vertex.size=V(g)$size)

thanks!  why doesn't ?plot.igraph mention this?

what about vertex labeling?
now they are labeled with numbers which is not very helpful.
it would be nice to be able to label them with V(g)$name or something;
alternatively it might make sense to have a legend.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://dhimmi.com http://ffii.org http://camera.org