Re: [igraph] A book on networks through igraph?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] A book on networks through igraph?
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:42:14 -0400

Hi Moses,

there is actually a book in the making, by Tamas and me. We have been
working on it for a while, and it might still take several months
until it it's done. We don't want to have a book that documents igraph
features that are unclean or poorly designed, so igraph is being
rewritten, too. That's why it is taking so long.

Unfortunately the book will not be open source, probably a poor
decision by us, but it would be hard to undo it now.

Gabor