[igraph] A book on networks through igraph?

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: [igraph] A book on networks through igraph?
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:54:39 +0200

Hello,

I think I know the answer but I dare to ask it: Is there any already
published (or forthcoming) book on networks which is directly using
igraph for the implementation of network computations?

If not (as most probably it should be the case at this stage), I was
wondering why people in the igraph community should not be wondering
whether it is time to start thinking and discussing about such a
possible contribution. I would assume that a "collective" contribution
could fit better to an open source (GNU GPL) computational platform as
igraph. Perhaps not.

Best,

--Moses