Re: [igraph] Constraint

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Constraint
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:35:15 +0100

Dear Mandy,

As far as I know, Burt's constraint scores can be calculated on an undirected
graph without problems; even the R manual page for the constraint() function
uses an undirected graph in the example:

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/constraint.html

If you think you are getting incorrect results, feel free to send me the graph
you are working with and I'll take a look at it.