[igraph] Limiting Community Size During Community Detection

From: John Jacobson
Subject: [igraph] Limiting Community Size During Community Detection
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:04:36 -0500

Hello,

 I have a very large weighted, undirected graph that I wish to partition into communities using the community detection algorithms in the R package. I was wondering if there is a way to perform community detection with a constraint on the size of a community. For example, suppose I don't want any of the communities to have more than 50 vertices.

Thank You.