Re: [igraph] Problems compiling igraph 0.6 on MacOS X

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problems compiling igraph 0.6 on MacOS X
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:40:16 -0500

It seems that this is specific to older gcc versions, i386 and OSX. I see the warnings, but not the error, and the package itself seems to work fine.

I am not really sure what to do about this, actually. First I would need to reproduce it on a machine, but it is unlikely that I'll be able to do that.

Good thing is, most people probably use 64 bit R on OSX, anyway, at least that is the default AFAIK.

Gabor