Re: [igraph] potential revamp of power.law.fit implementation

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] potential revamp of power.law.fit implementation
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:12:33 +0100

Dear Bob,

Thanks for the feature request. As a matter of fact, I also have my own C
implementation of the Clauset-Shalizi-Newman method (see
http://github.com/ntamas/plfit for a standalone version) and its igraph
integration has been on my TODO list for a long time -- unfortunately I never
got around to actually merging the two codebases, but now that you mentioned
it, I will increase its priority. Hopefully it will make its way into igraph
0.7 but I have to tie up some loose ends first.