Re: [igraph] Help with using igraph_centralization_betweenness

From: Bob Pap
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help with using igraph_centralization_betweenness
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:55:28 +0100

Hi Tamás,

I have also encountered a (believe related) problem in the latest package binary provided for windows (0.6-3), where I cannot compile the latest tarballs (I found out the problem comparing the windows 0.6-3 output with that generated by a version 0.7 compile on os x).  When is the next binary release going to be made available on windows?

Kind regards,
Bob