[igraph] OS X Lion installer (Python 2.7)

From: Przemyslaw Grabowicz
Subject: [igraph] OS X Lion installer (Python 2.7)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:17:54 +0100

Dear all,

I'm trying to install the Python binding to igraph on a fully updated Mountain Lion. I successfully installed the C core, downloaded python 2.7 installer and launched it. Unfortunately I cannot even start the installation cause at the disk selection pane this message shows and does not allow me to continue:

python-igraph 0.6.5 can't be installed on this disk.
pythoh-igraph requires /Users/ntamas/virtualenvs default Python 2.7 to install

I guess I must be doing something wrong, could you please point me to something?

Best,
Przemyslaw Grabowicz.