Re: [igraph] Problem in igraph making RGL objects?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem in igraph making RGL objects?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:46:27 -0400

Well, if you look at the source code rglplot.igraph(), you'll see that it just calls rgl.spheres() once. It seems that rgl.spheres() creates a single shape id for all spheres. Btw. these ids are shape ids, and not object ids, so I guess they don't belong to objects.

So a workaround is to copy the function and modify it to call rgl.spheres() in a loop, with one call for each vertex. If you want we can include this in igraph, please submit a bug report at http://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph.

Gabor