Re: [igraph] Confusing results with get_shortest_paths

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Confusing results with get_shortest_paths
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:31:35 +0200

Hello,

Your code seems to be fine but I cannot reproduce the issue on my machine --
neither with Python 2.7 nor with Python 3.3.1. Can you send me a self-contained
example that constructs the graph from scratch and reproduces the problem on
your machine? Also, it would be helpful to know as many details about your
platform as possible (i.e. operating system, whether this is a 32-bit or 64-bit
machine, whether you have compiled igraph yourself or used an official
pre-compiled package, and anything else that you may deem relevant).

The output from my igraph session is as follows:

>>> import igraph
>>> g=igraph.Graph([(0,1),(1,2),(2,3)], directed=False)
>>> from itertools import combinations
>>> for s,t in combinations(g.vs, 2):
...     g.get_shortest_paths(s,t)[0]
[0, 1]