Re: [igraph] Paths in multigraphs

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Paths in multigraphs
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:10:47 -0400

I assume your graphs are weighted. Then just calculate the vertices along the shortest paths with get.all.shortest.paths, and then go over the pairs of vertices along the paths and for each pair choose the edge with the smallest weight. If multiple edges have the same weight, then you have multiple shortest paths there.

Gabor