Re: [igraph] how to add disconnected nodes to a graph?

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to add disconnected nodes to a graph?
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 21:40:57 +0100

Okay, I made a booboo when I linked Gephi’s page on the GML format. The
“official” GML specification says that the node IDs can only be integers:

http://www.fim.uni-passau.de/fileadmin/files/lehrstuhl/brandenburg/projekte/gml/gml-technical-report.pdf

So, the solution is to use numeric IDs in your GML file and put the node names
in the label attribute (within quotes). The PDF file linked above shows some
examples.