[igraph] Watts-Strogaz not converging

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: [igraph] Watts-Strogaz not converging
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:18:13 -0500

Hello friends,

I am simulating a network using Watts-Strogaz as follows:

modelGraph = igraph.Graph.Watts_Strogatz(1, g.vcount(), x, prob)

I need a node a vertex eccentricity value <=6

I don't know what values to specify for x for each give probability value. This was not an issue with Erdos-Renyi's model because we only specified the probability values for edges between nodes. I think I am missing something but I just don't know what it is.

I would appreciate some insights!

Thanks very much,

-Ahmed