[igraph] Original language of igraph and its porting to other languages

From: Shaifali Agrawal
Subject: [igraph] Original language of igraph and its porting to other languages
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 02:39:27 +0530

Hello igraph developers

Oriignal language in which igraph is written are C/C++(right?) as mentioned on wiki page. I wanted to know how you people manage to port C/C++ code to other languages like Python, Ruby, R. Have you used SWIG which work for many other languages or diffrint lib/tool for different languages like for Python we have Boost.Python, PypiRobin, tradtional C++ embedding http://docs.python.org/2/extending/extending.html, etc.I want to know process of binding for each language and specifically for Python. I need this for one of my project in which want to do same.

--
Thanks