[igraph] Global characteristics in a network

From: Qunawei Zhang
Subject: [igraph] Global characteristics in a network
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:17:57 -0400

Hello:

I want to include some global information about the network in our study. Now I considered the following characteristics: the number of nodes, number of edges, global clustering coefficient, diameter, radius, density, average number of neighbors and average shortest paths.  I wonder whether there are some other informative global characteristics I can get by the package.

BTW, would you please tell me how to cite it if I use Igraph in my study?
Thanks

Best
Quanwei