Re: [igraph] python-igraph 1.0?

From: mrmorden81
Subject: Re: [igraph] python-igraph 1.0?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:52:28 -0700

Thanks,  Tàmas!  :)

-------- Original message --------
From: Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden>
Date:09/11/2015 6:52 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Help for igraph users <address@hidden>

Dear Alex,

I am a bit short on spare time recently, so I won't be able to release a full, updated version of the Python interface for a while (I did not even have the time to figure out what the major changes are between 0.7.1 and 1.0), but I'll try to prepare a patched version for you in a few days that includes at least the new FR layout. Stay tuned.

T.