Re: [igraph] Easier way to compile igraph on Windows?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Easier way to compile igraph on Windows?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:38:31 +0200

I'm a bit afraid of simply defining "MSDOS" as it seems to change
several other things in f2c - for instance, it also defines
NON_UNIX_STDIO, which in turn changes several IO related things in
f2c, and I'm not sure about the consequences of those changes. So, I
think it's okay if you change this for your own purposes, but we
cannot treat this as an official workaround for compiling igraph on
MSYS yet.

T.