[igraph] R: Export the operator '%--%' for use with 'foreach'

From: Chris Watson
Subject: [igraph] R: Export the operator '%--%' for use with 'foreach'
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:20:18 -0500

Hello,

I've been trying to get some code working on a Windows machine. I believe when I use 'foreach', in a specific function it is having trouble with the '%--%' operator (as there are no other igraph functions in that loop). The error message I get is:

"Error in { : task 1 failed - "object '.igraph.from' not found"

Is there an alias or something like that, so I can use for the ".export" argument in the foreach loop? It only accepts a character vector, and backticks don't seem to do the trick.

Thanks,
Chris