Re: [igraph] building igraph in R using a local copy of the C library

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] building igraph in R using a local copy of the C library
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 23:25:16 +0000

Hi,

the C igraph library is a submodule in the dev tree of the R package.
So one thing you could do is forking both repos, and point the
submodule in the forked R repo to the forked C repo.

The build process is far from trivial, unfortunately, but we can help
if you get stuck. You can start it by just issuing 'make' in the R
package repo root.

Gabor