[igraph] Fwd: scale-free/preferential attachment matrix

From: Sebastián Goinheix
Subject: [igraph] Fwd: scale-free/preferential attachment matrix
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:21:47 -0300

Hi,
​​
I want to perform network regresion with QAP procedure (netlm function of sna package).

I ​have matrices with some inter-organizational relations, and with ​calculated matrices for homophily hypotheses through the bipartite.projection function.
But now I need a matrix that contains links from all nodes to those that have a specific attribute, say "A". For example:
nodes attributes
1 A
2 A
3 B
4 B
5 B
Therefore, the resulting adjacency matrix will be:
  1 2 3 4 5
1 0 1 1 1 1
2 1 0 1 1 1
3 1 1 0 0 0
4 1 1 0 0 0
5 1 1 0 0 0
​​
​​
I assume the sample_pa function will not work since the network is based on vertex attributes
 and​
 the model should not be random
​.​

How can I get it in Igraph (or other)?