[igraph] Watts_Strogatz() generator with equal degree for each node

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] Watts_Strogatz() generator with equal degree for each node
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:37:28 +0100

Hi list,

I am using K_Regular() to generate random graph with fixed degree, and I am
wondering if there is anything similar to generate Small World networks where
each node has the same degree.

Right now I am managing the creation of a Lattice and then I am rewiring the
links on my own... just wanted to be sure I am not missing anything in the docs.

Best,
Simone