[iiwusynth-devel] Re: Exclusive class and float-limiter

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: Exclusive class and float-limiter
Date: 09 May 2002 00:02:58 -0600

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 09:54, M. Nentwig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have implemented the exclusive class function ('an open hi-hat sound
> terminates a closed-hi-hat sound'). Further, I have removed the limiter
> for float-output, which took me so much effort to implement only a week
> ago (four lines of beautifully handcrafted code, although completely
> braindead :-)

Awesome! Its cool to see how active you have been with iiwusynth. I just
replied to the original question from Tim Goetze to mention that it was
because exclusiveClass wasn't implemented.. And now.. Its implemented :)

> Below is a diff, let's hope the linebreaks are not mangled this time.

They were. Are you sending it as an attachment or inline? It appears
that its inline which is causing it to get munged. Try diffs as
attachments.

> Cheers
>
> Markus

Lates.