Re: [iiwusynth-devel] iiwusynth

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] iiwusynth
Date: 09 May 2002 00:02:51 -0600

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 11:00, Tim Goetze wrote:

> btw, is somebody working on making drumkits work right? in the
> above-mentioned 2 MB font, a closed hihat should cut off an open
> hihat. with the awe64 it does, in iiwu it doesn't.
>
> tim

This is probably due to the 'exclusiveClass' generator not being
implemented. To add to the list of un-implemented features:
- Sample start and end offsets (NOT loop, but sample start/end)
- The 'scaleTuning' generator

I haven't really missed any of these that much, but they could cause
some instruments to be rather messed up. I would work on it myself, but
I'm busy with Swami :) Cheers.
        Josh Green