[iiwusynth-devel] Filter modulation broken in current CVS

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Filter modulation broken in current CVS
Date: 19 May 2002 23:51:11 -0600

Hmm. It appears the most recent CVS update has broken filter modulation
(both envelope and LFO). I did a check out from "2 days ago" and it
worked fine. I started to look into the matter, but then realized there
are much more qualified people, and I should be doing other things :)
Cheers.
        Josh Green

P.S. Nice to hear some reverb in effect. The new preset sounds better.
Excellent work on the API update Markus, most appreciated :)