[iiwusynth-devel] Another Swami CVS update

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Another Swami CVS update
Date: 31 May 2002 01:40:54 -0600

Committed some things to CVS, the coolest thing being real time
generator control :) Here is the CVS log entry:

Removed comments from acinclude.m4 that were causing aclocal to include
AM_PATH_ALSA (bad bad aclocal), real time generator control for most
recent note on temporary audible only, added a pixmap for not yet
working modulator editor, fixed menu view radio buttons, fixed incorrect
setting of reverb when iiwusynth control dialog created.

I haven't got that much feedback on Swami recently (I guess actually
releasing a version would help :) If any of you have had troubles
getting it compiled, please don't remain silent. It is working great for
me, so I would like it to be the same for everyone else who tries it.
Cheers!
        Josh Green