info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Upgrade or OEM

From: Kennith Hill
Subject: [Info-chinese] Upgrade or OEM
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 05:30:33 -0400

First appearance deceives many.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
We can recognize the dawn and the decline of love by the uneasiness we feel when alone together.
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.
Lawyers -- a profession it is to disguise matters.
Honesty is a question of right or wrong, not a matter of policy.
If hopes were dupes, fears may be liars.
The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour.
Light, God's eldest daughter, is a principal beauty in a building.
Laws are not masters, but servants, and he rules them, who obeys them.
A decision without the pressure of consequence is hardly a decision at all.
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
If we survive danger it steels our courage more than anything else.