info-gama

[Info-gama] Photographic Survey Network Accuracy Summary

From: Ales Cepek
Subject: [Info-gama] Photographic Survey Network Accuracy Summary
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:20:09 +0100

From: Jim Sutherland <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:59:18 -0800

Ales & List Members:

If you are interested, the following link takes you to a web page that shows a
summary of the photographic survey network observations.  Two independent sets
of observation data.  Also shows coordinate comparisons with survey accuracy
derived coordinates for the same points.
http://www.highviewimaging.com/test/horacc.html

Here is a link that shows a summary for some vertical observations.  Only four
point network.  One observation set.  Small sample network.  I will experiment
with the vertical further.  I really like the easy XML input formatting for the
GaMa vertical adjustment.  Works very well.
http://www.highviewimaging.com/test/vertacc.html

Accuracy results look good for resource or environmental applications.

Regards,
Jim Sutherland