info-gama

[Info-gama] Photographic Survey Network Accuracy Summary

From: Ales Cepek
Subject: [Info-gama] Photographic Survey Network Accuracy Summary
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:10:21 +0100

  From: Jim Sutherland <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:59:18 -0800

Ales & List Members:

If you are interested, the following link takes you to a web page that
shows a summary of the photographic survey network observations.  Two
independent sets of observation data.  Also shows coordinate
comparisons with survey accuracy derived coordinates for the same
points.
        http://www.highviewimaging.com/test/horacc.html

Here is a link that shows a summary for some vertical observations.
Only four point network.  One observation set.  Small sample network.
I will experiment with the vertical further.  I really like the easy
XML input formatting for the GaMa vertical adjustment.  Works very
well.
        http://www.highviewimaging.com/test/vertacc.html

Accuracy results look good for resource or environmental applications.

Regards,
Jim Sutherland