info-gne

Re: [Info-gnupedia]IS THE GNUPEDIA PROJECT ABLE TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE?

From: Oleg Izyumenko
Subject: Re: [Info-gnupedia]IS THE GNUPEDIA PROJECT ABLE TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE? (ENGLISH)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:20:27 +0300

Hi Zefram and everyone!

Zefram wrote:

> Oh, yeah, hello everyone.  I'm Andrew Main, a.k.a. Zefram.

Welcome to the list, Andrew! ;)

>  I'm a
> hacker, but not interested in hacking code for GNUPedia; I'm here to
> write articles.

Heh, I was sure that our brothers will join this project sooner or later
(everything GNU attracts us like a magnet). Now where're the sisters? ;)

> I've written an article on the C programming language; it's at
> <URL:http://www.fysh.org/~zefram/gnupedia/c_programming_language/>.
> Critical review, offers of translation, etc., will all be gratefully
> received.

I'd love to do it, but I haven't any free time lately - I'm working on
my diploma papers - hafta got Master Degree in CS...

> I'm planning to write more articles on related topics; in writing the
> C article I was very aware of a number of places that should have had
> hyperlinks (e.g., links to articles on related programming languages,
> and on programming concepts).

Good luck with your work!

Oleg