info-gnu

Volunteers and places to stay needed in Chicago, IL, USA for COMDEX

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Volunteers and places to stay needed in Chicago, IL, USA for COMDEX
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:24:17 -0500

The FSF will have a booth at the COMDEX show in Chicago, IL, USA.  We have a
need both for:

  (a) volunteers willing to help run the booth.

  (b) people who are willing to host an FSF staff member at their home.

The event takes place at:

McCormick Place
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616

from Monday 2 April 2001 until Friday 6 April 2001.

For (b), we'd need a place to stay where we can easily get to McCormick
Place on public transit or some other convenient method.

Please reply directly to <address@hidden> if you can help in either way.

Thanks!