Re: Subject: or Keywords:

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Subject: or Keywords:
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:00:06 +0200

On Tue, May 11 2004, Harry Putnam wrote:

> Maybe just the function-X part would do it. Although I'm not sure I
> understand how to use it.
>
> Keywords info should already be in the nov files.  Since I've had it
> as an extra header for a long time.
>
> So what does the function look like?  There is no chance I'll be able
> to code it on my own.  But if you show me an example I might be able
> to get it right.

The function `rs-gnus-summary-line-content-type' in
<URL:http://theotp1.physik.uni-ulm.de/~ste/comp/emacs/gnus/rs-gnus-summary.el>
might get you started.  Using `mail-header-extra' you should be able
to access the keyword extra header.

Also looking at the related builtin summary line functions should be
useful.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,