Re: gnus doesn't see all new messages

From: Josh Robb
Subject: Re: gnus doesn't see all new messages
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:11:55 +0100

If i may ask a naive question:

Marcus Frings <iam-est-hora-surgere@despammed.com> writes:
> 2) If (1) fixes the problem you can upgrade again to the current
>    version. Now check what type your nnimap groups are. If they are
>    "foreign", unsubscribe and kill them. Then hit "A A" and start
>    subscribing them again. They should now be "secondary" and everything
>    should be fine again.

How do you know which of your subscribed groups are "secondary" and
which are not?

The reason I ask is that I do not have any
gnus-secondary-select-methods defined in my .gnus.el . I am however
using nnimap for all my mail. (apart from archive). And have been
having troubles with old ticked articles not showing up in my summary
buffer anymore.

Thanks,

j.