Re: Agent and mail groups

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Re: Agent and mail groups
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:35:12 +0200

> (I do use agent with IMAP, but I rarely delete anything on the server,
> so I wouldn't typically discover this problem.)

So your IMAP groups just grow and grow?

How big do they get?  Doesn't it take a while to enter a group?

I've been thinking of setting very large expiry times for a couple of
groups -- six months to a year, just so if I overlook something
important, it will still be there.  Is this reasonable?  Any tips on
efficiency?

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"Time and again, history has shown that people who think their beliefs