Re: Extra space in X-Draft-From field when drafting a messgage

From: Cheng Gao
Subject: Re: Extra space in X-Draft-From field when drafting a messgage
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:41:23 +0800

Yamaoka san, thank you very much for your fast response.

Kai:

Since posting style allows to insert many headers, it should alow for
more options as I think.
For Gcc addition as I want to achieve, I think X-Draft-From header can
be a good source for it. After all, just get parentheses and quotes
stripped, and we'll get 'gcc-self .t'. Just I dont know how to do
this. From gnus-message-buffer, this is no X-Drafr-From header for me to
fetch though it does exist.

I know I can use 'G c' to customize a group, and 'G p' to edit parameter
of a group.
I dont like Customization too much. Instead, I like to use
gnus-parameters for large groups of groups. And then for some specific
groups, I use "G p" to setup.  Customization UI is not very Emacs way as
I think.And it'll get users lazy.

Just think parameters and posting style have much more potential to
implement more features.

Thank you for your response.

CG

--