Re: Looking for expiring recipes

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Looking for expiring recipes
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:30:20 +0200

On  6 oct 2004, Sebastien Kirche wrote:

> Hi Xavier,
>
> For an automatic purge of expirable articles, maybe you can set
> a hook at gnus exit that will call gnus-agent-expire ?

That is a solution.

> It will purge articles that are either old enough or explicitly
> marked "expirable". You then have to tweak the expiration
> period.
>
> But I am not sure to understand exactly what you need...

In fact the problem is, sometimes, article expired through the
agent are downloaded again. I just don't know why and I am asking
wether there is a solution to prevent expired contents to be
redownloaded.

--
Hacker Wonderland      Xavier Maillard| "Stand Back! I'm a programmer!"
.0.                 zedek@gnu-rox.orgz|