Re: rss auto-washing

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: rss auto-washing
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:27:39 +0200

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:44:54 +0200, Sebastien wrote:

> I do manual message washing, but i am not sure how to get it
> automatically : - add a hook for washing in the G c group parameters
> - setting an option (if any) to tell gnus that it is a dos-encoded
> group - other mean ???

I have set this group-parameter on an nnrss-group that I want washed
for HTML automatically:

 ((gnus-treat-wash-html t))

Works fine.

You probably want to change it to whatever washing it is you prefer.
of course.

  Best regards,

--
 "I don't think we're gonna miss Adam. The new                Adam Sjøgren
  site is more interesting & Adam has always             asjo@koldfront.dk