Re: rss auto-washing

From: Sebastien Kirche
Subject: Re: rss auto-washing
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:46:36 +0200

Le 28 Oct 2004, Adam Sjøgren a dit :

> I have set this group-parameter on an nnrss-group that I want washed
> for HTML automatically:
>
> ((gnus-treat-wash-html t))
>
> Works fine.
>
> You probably want to change it to whatever washing it is you prefer.
> of course.

I guess that i should use either gnus-article-remove-cr or
article-remove-cr,
but i still don't know exactly how to set it up.

I didn't seen an entry in G c for such a treatment on each message displayed
for that group...

I consider about calling it  maybe in gnus-article-display-hook, but  i would
that behavior only for that nnrss group.

Could you help a little further ?

Sébastien Kirche