Re: Files ~/Mail/IncomingXXXX, and need some general explanations ...

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Files ~/Mail/IncomingXXXX, and need some general explanations ...
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:41:53 +0200

On Sat, Oct 15 2005, François Fleuret wrote:

> Looked for 1h, did not find the answer, posted my question, and found
> the answer 2min later in mail-source.el.

Next time, try `Info-index'[1] and `Info-index-next'[2] in Gnus
manual:

`i Incoming RET ,' and also the next `,' are the relevant matches:

(info "(gnus)Gnus Development")
(info "(gnus)Mail Source Customization")

If there is no index entry for your keyword, please suggest to add it.

Bye, Reiner.

[1]
,----[ `C-h k i' ]
| i runs the command Info-index
|    which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `info'.
| It is bound to i, <menu-bar> <Info> <Index> <Lookup a String...>.
| (Info-index topic)
|
| Look up a string topic in the index for this file.
| If there are no exact matches to the specified topic, this chooses
| the first match which is a case-insensitive substring of a topic.
| Use the , command to see the other matches.
| Give a blank topic name to go to the Index node itself.
`----

[2]

`----
--