help needed deleting certain files

From: Kirk Reiser
Subject: help needed deleting certain files
Date: 15 Oct 2005 23:46:44 -0400

Hi folks:  I wondered if someone might tell me how to just delete
individually marked or labeled messages from an nnfolder group.  I can
set-up expiration after a message has been read immediately or after
some number of days.  I can also just leave those messages in thhe
group forever, but I would like to be able to go through my nnfolder
group and identify files which I'm not interested in keeping and have
them deleted upon exiting of the group.  I've read through the
documentation on scoring and the like but truthfully it just confuses
the hell out of me.  All I want to be able to do is indicate the
articles I'd like expunged from the group/file.

I certainly would appreciate any help someone might lend me.  I have
loads of other questions I haven't figured out as well but want to
start small! 'grin'
  Kirk

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!