Re: help needed deleting certain files

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: help needed deleting certain files
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:11:16 +0200

On 16 Oct 2005 11:55:10 -0400, Kirk wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:
>> Does marking the messages with #, then deleting them with B Del work?

> Nope.  When I hit a # it shows up next to the message.  Then when I
> hit B del the B shows up with delete-char after it

That sounds odd (like you've got some problem with the delete key),
when I hit B Del Gnus asks me, for instance, "Do you really want to
delete these 2 articles forever?"

What happens if you do B Backspace or M-x gnus-summary-delete-article ?

  Best regards,

--
 "Du danser godt, men ude af takt"                            Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk