Posting to alternate newsgroup

From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: Posting to alternate newsgroup
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:23:35 -0600

I have another nntp server with separate groups in it that I use
fairly regularly. Posting to groups to my main news server works fine,
but posting to the second one only works when I enter the group and
create a message from there. I noticed that when I do this, an X
header is generated with the name of the secondary server in it. Is
there a way that I can specify when this header shows up in my
messages so that if the groups match certain patterns, it will send
using the second news server, and if it is not, then it will do a
normal send through the primary?

--
Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net> Jabber: arcfide@xmpp.us
<http://www.sacrificumdeo.net> "Extend beyond the Mortal . . . ."