remove a nnml and nnmh group

From: Dick Hoogendijk
Subject: remove a nnml and nnmh group
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:36:05 +0200

Probably very simple but I can't find it. I accidently created a
nnml:trash.bin and a nnmh:articles which I want to get rid off.
I unsuscribed for the moment, but I really want to remove those
groups. How do I do that?
Remove them from disk is not an option; gnus remembers them ;-)
It must be some keybinding.. but which one?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ + Solaris 11 02/07 ++